At Southwest Dental Center, we are doing our very best to protect our community, patients, and team members during this unprecedented time. Due to COVID-19, we are putting in place additional cleanliness procedures to ensure everyone stays safe. On your next visit to our practice you may notice some new steps, but they are only meant to keep everyone safe. You can expect:
- All patients, team members, and doctors must wear masks
- Masks are only allowed off in operatory rooms
- Enhanced cleanliness in high-traffic areas
- Social distancing in the waiting area
- Deep cleaning occurring throughout the day
- COVID-19 signage and temperature checks
If you have any questions or concerns, our team is happy to answer them and work with you to make sure you feel safe. Many patients choose to wait outside or in their car before being called to their appointment and we offer hand sanitizer throughout the office. If you are feeling sick, please call us! We will reschedule your appointment for a time that works best for you after you feel better. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!